Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Damn you ID&T Radio!

I don't normally write three entries in one day, but darn it, I'm cheezed.

One of my favorite trance DJ's, Armin van Buuren, had this spiffy radio program from ID&T in the Netherlands called, "A State of Trance". Being unable to listen to cross-continental radio, I'd eagerly await an mp3 posting of the program so I could get my weekly fix of what new tracks were being spun. I hadn't seen a new episode posted since his year-end "Megamix 2004", so I literally just visited his site to see what I might have missed. Imagine my horror when I read that ID&T had cancelled his show.

As Stan & Kyle are wont to say, You Bastards!

There appears to be interest in carrying on Armin's show in an English format, one can only hope. But between this and DJS' little Club Schizo fiasco, I'm not a very happy trance fan right now. Feh.

1 Comments:

Blogger L said...

you rant much more effectively than I :)

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home