Tuesday, February 01, 2005

In Praise of Cheese Biscuits

I've recently discovered that my friend LotR loves cheese biscuits. I find this particularily amusing because, for whatever reason, the universe has wired my brain such that when asked to "think of a word, any word", the word "biscuit" immediately pops into my head. I don't know why, I don't like biscuits any more or less than the average person, but apparently my brain finds the word amusing somehow. With that in mind, and in praise of cheese biscuits, I repost a snippet from an MSIM chat I had with my sister and a mutual friend some months ago:

Our frend (apparently her way of saying "That track's the sh*t!"):
shhhhhhiiiiiiiooooottttttdhvlkkjdsalvjda47985472985794825

Me (aside to my sister):
Did she sneeze?
A bunch?
And then slam her head on the keyboard?
To stop the voices?
The lonely lonely voices...
Who talk like chipmunks...
Going on and on about cheese biscuits
"Mmm... delicious cheese biscuits", she says.
"Oh, cruel world! Why can't I have a cheese biscuit like the voices tell me too?" she laments.
And the universe laughs, for it is cruel indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home