Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I Bet He Was Playing Diablo

So some whacko dies after playing a video game for nearly 3 days straight. I gotta tell you, this has got to be one of the... Er, hold on... My conscience is calling.
What do you want? Can't you see I'm blogging?
That's not nice, making light of his death like that.
Well, I didn't mean to... Oh, c'mon, 50 straight hours?
He's dead. Have some sympathy.
He had a heart attack from playing a video game!
Oh, right. Like you've never gone on a game bender.
That was different! I had to finish Final Fantasy 7 before I gave my mom that old PC.
And Diablo?
I didn't quit my job for it!
And he died happy...
Happy? He was curling up on a makeshift cot in the corner of the room.
And you have a better idea?
Damn straight! When Nicole Kidman massages my temples while Monica Belluci peels me grapes, then we can talk about checking out.
Ok, you know what? I'm going to have to skip the commentary on this so I can wrestle with my Id or Ego or whoever the hell keeps singing the Kenya Song up there. Damn voices...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home