Monday, August 01, 2005

Go, Doctor! Go, Doctor! It's Your Birthday!

So, like today's my birthday. I won't say how old I am, we Time Lords are a vain lot, only that I still (hopefully) have more years ahead of me than behind, so I'm not quite ready for the gold medalion and Ferrari... Though I could do with a buxom trophy wife... (is Monica Belluci available?)

At any rate, I'll be spending it sleeping in, then heading off to a local day spa so a delicate, yet skilled pair of hands can release me from the worries of this mortal coil for about an hour or so. Then I'll have some sort of meal with food I have no business eating, then off to my DJ friend's house so I can custom mix a CD of my favorite trance tunes. No cake specifically planned, don't need the candles. But L has promised to make me something yummy. Mmm....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home