Thursday, August 04, 2005

A Deeeeelightful Time

I was treated to a slightly belated birthday gnoshing, courtesy of L We dined over tasty plates of mongolian barbecued seafood and vegetables, topped off with sinful desserts (she had some apple confection, I stuck with tried-and-true chocolate cake & ice cream). Conversation generally revolved around logical databases, Diablo, audial/visual learning patterns and Harry Potter. The subject of love lives was strictly avoided, at least by me, as this was to be a festive event. I was event treated to a freshly baked L apricot something-or-other. (She told me, but I forgot.) Thankfully I have a few months until L's birthday so I can acquire a modicum of baking skills to properly return the favor.

1 Comments:

Blogger L said...

apricot-plum cobbler :)

(a couple of plums were added because I didn't get enough apricots)

I hope it wasn't too sweet :o

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home