Wednesday, April 20, 2005

My latest online wooing...

I love online dating.

I can always count on it to provide me some amusement when I'm down. The latest in my Inbox was from "Susie" in L.A.

Hi!!! I am glad that you have considered my structure and have decided to choose me from thousand other girls. It is very pleasant for me. I as have considered your structure and would like to learn you on better. Please give me e-mail the address that we could correspond. I shall send you the photo. Or write to me [deletia!] I Shall wait for a prompt reply.

So. Who wants odds she's a Valley Girl from Pasadena?

And she's persistent, too! She wrote before saying "I have considered your structure and it is liking me." I promptly had a long talk with my structure about its activities while I'm at work. We'll be having no more of that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home