Sunday, April 17, 2005

Indiana, No!

Real quick. I just read that Indiana is considering adopting Daylight Savings. This would render Arizona as the last bastion of sensibilty, especially given that Congress is considering extending their chronological meddling even further. The proposed bill would have Daylight Savings 8 months out of the year, and Standard Time 4 months. Standard - ha. They should change the names too. There's no way you can call something on the short end of a 2:1 ratio "Standard".

2 Comments:

Blogger L said...

I LOATHE Daylight Savings Time!!!

10:08 PM  
Blogger The Doctor said...

Actually, I'd prefer it if we just stayed on Daylight Savings year round, or take over Nova Scotia and declare ourselves GMT-4. At least then I could still leave the office with a little daylight left and some sense that my "day" wasn't totally consumed by The Company...

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home