Thursday, March 03, 2005

Miasma!

The CleaningCrew may be onto me.

As I type, my nasal passages are being assaulted by some sort miasma. No, this isn't a redux of the Microwaved Vinegar and Cabbage Incident. This one's of an ammonia/chemical nature. There are no obvious CleaningCarts in the immediate locale, and two others I asked sense only something of a vague nature. (One says it smells more like strong cologne, perhaps someone who hit the gym during lunch though Old Spice or Chanel #5 would do in lieu of a shower. It doesn't.) So, I must either commence a hard target search for the source, or take short shallow breaths and hope the miasma passes quickly. If Arvin Sloan's CleaningCrew is involved, I'll kindly ask them not to unleash miasmas without prior warning. If it's a Skip-the-Shower type, I'll discreetly leave a bar of Irish Spring on their desk.

2 Comments:

Blogger L said...

at least you can smell... I'm completely clogged these days!

6:51 PM  
Blogger The Doctor said...

So you're the one who gave me this cold. Just for that, no Ong-Bak for you!

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home