Tuesday, February 22, 2005

The Funniest Thing I've Read in Months

I'm easily amused, but it actually takes something to get me laughing so hard that an actual tear comes to my eye. To date, the following managed that list:

The French Knight from Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Strong Bad Email: Crying
The "Trumpy Can Do Magic!" bit from MST3k's Pod People
Critter Christmas
from South Park

Last night, a new member joined this exclusive club. I found it on Random Speak, who apparently found it on another blog, so I'm just following suite. (Click on the children's book link.) Read it and enjoy, but you have been warned!

1 Comments:

Blogger L said...

I actually had to read it several times-- I thought it was THAT funny! Disturbing, weird, odd-- but very very funny :)

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home