Saturday, May 14, 2005

This Kid's Going to Have Issues

I just read on fark.com (one of my favorite sites, not only for the links, but for the brilliantly snarky comments like "jailarity ensues" and "Duke still sucks"). Anyways, some horribly deranged couple decided to name their kid Sephiroth, after the Final Fantasy 7 game character.

I'm actually impressed. I never thought someone would top the couple that named their kid Valen (Babylon 5, which I love, but not that much). I'm sure Kirk & Spock are already done, so those don't count. But surely we can top Sephiroth! My suggestions for sure-fire ways to get your child into daily fights at school and/or to help that therapist pay for his new Vette:

-Jar Jar
-Cylon
-Krevlornswath
-Strong Bad
-David Hasselhoff

"Mr. Miyagi's Dojo? Uh, yes, I'd like to buy a lifetime membership for my son Sephiroth, please."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home