Wednesday, June 29, 2005

It's Freaking Hot!

I'm out in Phoenix on busyness. Thankfully, no mooting, just software integrations. Real work.

Alas, I'm out in Phoenix on busyness. The temperature was over 111 degrees and the "breeze" was just God leaving his hair dryer on by mistake. No offense to the fine denizens of Phoenix, but do you think the fact that you have to paint the trunks of your orange trees white to keep the sap from boiling might, just might, be a sign they don't belong there?

Update: Arizona is officially on the list of places you couldn't pay me to live. My sinuses are going bonkers from the dryness... I can't get back to my steam-bath of a home fast enough...

Update 2: I'm currently sans voice, it having been stolen by "God's hair dryer" that is Phoenix. Just in time for the holiday weekend. Yippee.

Update 3: While waiting at the airport for my return flight, I apparently missed the show. You'd think they could have put it on the monitors for us...

Update 4: Just in time for my holiday weekend, that oh-so-special Phoenix air let a nasty sinus infection-type something or other into my system. Behold, the wonders of Omnicef!

2 Comments:

Blogger L said...

dang! hotter than FL?

1:07 AM  
Blogger The Doctor said...

Admittedly, 91 in AZ feels cooler than 91 in FL. Little consolation when it reaches 110!

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home